- How to Write an Awesome Online Profile: For Submissive Men
- How to Find a Dominant Woman: For Submissive Men
- How to Make Your First BDSM Scene Amazing: For Dominant Women
- The Next 'How To' Guide Coming Soon
This guide is aimed at submissive men who are looking for a healthy, ongoing, real-life relationship with a dominant woman.
Maybe you've been trying to find a dominant woman for a while without success and aren't quite sure why, or maybe you haven’t tried yet and want to get a running start.
Whether you’re seeking a romantic partnership with all the trimmings, an ongoing ‘friend with kinky benefits’, or a long term play partner, this guide provides practical, no-nonsense help to smooth the way and give you the best possible chance at success.
- Things to do before you start (i.e. 'figuring some shit out on your own')
- Places to meet dominant women (online & in RL, BDSM & vanilla spaces)
- How to figure out if you're compatible (busting the myth of 'me sub, you domme = yay!')
- How to approach dominant women (online & in RL, dos and don'ts)
- How not to get in your own way (avoiding common mistakes)
- Five steps for writing a great introductory note (not formulaic or a template: genuine thoughtful help. This is a major hurdle for many promising newbies)
- Examples of introductory emails that worked (not made up or templates, actual for-real)
- Warning: How to spot online scammers
So if you need some actionable, straightforward tips to help you find the dominant woman of your dreams, this guide is it.
Taven on Amazon wrote:
This one is the real deal.
Ms. Ferns’ real-life experience in meeting and dating submissive men for over 20 years allows her to bring a plethora of insights (and a few gotchas that you might have missed) in your search for a D/s, F/m relationship.
Paltego on Femdom Resource wrote:
You would be a fool not to take this advice.
Sharyn Ferns writes beautifully and her advice is invaluable.
Probably the commonest question and debate topic for submissive men on forums and blogs is: How do I find a partner who is a dominant woman?
I can point you to somebody who might be able to help – Sharyn Ferns and her new book. As anyone has read her blog will know, she is both a dominant woman and a fine writer... excellent credentials to have when writing a book entitled ‘How to find a Dominant Woman.’